All about that shoot…
I was super excited when Sophie from ‘The Little Details by Sophie’ (a cornwall based eco-conscious wedding planner) asked me to take part in a styled photoshoot that she had been planning. The photos haven’t been released yet so I can’t give too much away!
Why I took part?
1. I would be able to develop a bespoke theme; I can create a kids corner in any theme you want. I can arrange and style it to fit the rest of your wedding theme.
2. I can work with other suppliers and businesses to build my contacts and networking
3. I can get a glimpse of how a styled shoot works and have a sneak peek behind the scenes.
What I learnt!
1. The team work that goes on behind the scenes is massive. Working together on ideas and styles to get it just right.
2. There is a huge range of suppliers out there that are Eco-conscious from stationary, to dresses and even hand made diamond rings (stunning)
3. Having my niece modelling during the shoot really gave me an insight to why the tipi kids corner is such a great idea. It keeps them occupied and entertained throughout!
What you need to know!
1. I am available to take bookings now from only £50 booking fee.
2. The tipi kids corner is a fantastic way to entertain the children during your fabulous Cornish wedding!
3. It is all hassle free. I will turn up on the day of the wedding, set up and collect later that evening or the following day!
4. Bonus! You can even go for the ‘Kynance Package’ and get a wedding nanny to help with supervision of the little ones.
Message me for more information and keep an eye out for the styled shoot photos!